Links to visual artists websites of interest to me.
- Victor Bezrukov: “Follow the light !!!” is the best advice that I can give to one who ask me for.
- Terry Fabre: Aujourd’hui, j’aime suspendre le mouvement, plutôt en noir et blanc… la photo humaniste ou les scènes de rues sont mes champs de prédilection.
- Humber Street Gallery: The three storey gallery in a former fruit and vegetable warehouse presents a range of contemporary visual art, design, film, photography and craft, with a café and rooftop bar for visitors.
- Gabriela Iturbide : Graciela Iturbide was born in 1942 in Mexico City.
- Josef Koudelka: Josef Koudelka, born in Moravia, made his first photographs while a student in the 1950s. In 1961 he also began photographing Gypsies in Czechoslovakia and theater in Prague.
- Sergio Larrain: A good image is created by a state of grace. Grace expresses itself when it has been freed from conventions, free like a child in his early discovery of the reality. The game is then to organize the rectangle
- Steve McCurry: Blog
- Sally Mann: Sally Mann (born in Lexington, Virginia, 1951) is one of America’s most renowned photographers. A Thousand Crossings addresses complex issues relating to the American South.
- Crina Prida: life is randomness
- Crina Prida: Blog
- Jacqueline Roberts: NEBULA is a collection of portraits that capture the mist of psychological and emotional change in youth; a glimpse into their nascent sense of self.
- John Sutton: I’m interested in the subject of landscape, but also in documenting life as I find it in towns and cities.